Every good Colorado roofing company will offer a variety of roofing materials to meet your specific needs. As a local Castle Rock roofer, we provide high-quality roofing materials and craftsmanship to create a superior roof that will sustain you for many years to come.
Why is Your Roof the Most Important Part of Your Home?
While a solid foundation is important to your home’s structure, the roof will keep it from going into disrepair. Your home is not only where you keep your family safe and warm, it is an investment for your future. Keeping your investment in good standing depends on a stable structure.
If your roof is not secure and in good condition, then it can cause leaks leading to structural damage. Leading Castle Rock roofing companies can keep your roof in good condition preserving your home’s integrity.
How to Select the Best Roofing Material for Your Home?
When choosing a roofing material for your home, you must work closely with your Castle Rock roofer. There is a lot to consider when selecting roofing materials. Some of it is a structural choice that relies on the expertise of the roofing contractor in Colorado, and the other is an aesthetic decision that can be left up to the homeowner.
- Does the material come in various colors and styles that complement your home?
- What are the cost, life span, and warranty for the product?
- Does the roofing material meet performance criteria for the weather conditions in your area?
- Are there particular maintenance or installation requirements to consider?
- How heavy is the material, and does it require special framing?
- Does the product meet fire code requirements?
How Much Does Replacing a Roof Cost?
Replacing a roof is a significant investment, but considering how many years and how important its role is in protecting your home, the cost is more understandable. Many factors weigh in when considering the cost of replacing a roof, including the square footage and the type of material used. To better understand costs, you should contact us for a free estimate.
- Architectural shingles: $3.50-$4.50 or more per SF
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing: $10-$16 per SF
- Metal Shingles: $8-$16 per SF
- Clay Tile: $6.00 to $15 per SF (or more)
- Concrete Tile: $5.00-7.00 per SF
When shopping for a roofing contractor in Colorado, they must have the best materials for your project. We offer the highest quality products partnered with a skilled team to install them in a timely manner. We proudly serve
- Castle Rock
- Castle Pines
- Lone Tree
- Highlands Ranch
- Douglas County
- and the Denver Metro area